The steps below may provide all the information you need to get started using this new Shelby Financials reporting tool. However, you also might like to review 3 lessons that will help you get the hang of it. See Lesson links below.
Start the Utility
- Open Internet Explorer (I.E.)
- Login to Shelby Financials.
- Hover over Utilities and select Ad Hoc Report
Exploring the Tool Set
Select an Entity
- From the Opening Financials’ screen hover over Utilities and choose Ad Hoc Reports
- From the Query Builder page, click once in the entity list
- Start typing COREP – notice CorePerson is at top of the screen. (Note: You can pick any one of the entities in the list)
- Double click on CorePerson or click and drag it into the Design area
Select a Data Field
- Review the list of fields available
- Locate and place a checkmark beside LastName
Display and Manage Results
- Click once on Data Grid at the top of the screen.
- Click the Refresh link located on the right side of the screen. This will run the query and display the results.
- Type one letter in the blank Filter For this demonstration we will use the letter A
- Tap the tab key to activate the Filter
- From the pulldown list choose EqualTo
- To save your report enter a title in the Report Name
- You can also enter a description as an additional option
- Click the Save icon.
- Just a quick tip – if you are working on a more complex report, it is a good idea to save your results after each change you make.
- To clear selections, click the New link
- To retrieve a saved report, click the Open link
- To export your results click any of the 4 export options. Excel, PDF, CSV (my favorite), or Word