Eight Items in Patch 9.4.2
Accounts Payable Items
- AP Check numbers are now being populated in the payment entry screen when importing the Shelby Teller file and when scanning checks using a Canon scanner. Also, the reported error no longer appears when hitting ‘Apply’ between payments.
- Corrected issue in Payment Processing where unpaid invoices were not being displayed when entering payments.
- The aging Summary report now takes into account voided payments when using the ‘Unpaid as of’ option.
- The Received To Date, Current Due, and Total Balance fields are now calculating properly when entering a remittance.
- Remittance Statements with multiple pages now calculate the grand total correctly.
- Fixed the grid of unposted remittances so that when double-clicking on a remittance entry, it opens up the remittance for editing, versus acting as if the user is creating a new remittance batch.
- Distributions are now retained on remittances that lack an associated pledge.
- Remittance Statements now group Activity information by Total Level.